DONUT ROBOT® MARK V GP
Automated fryer for extra fast production of mini donuts. Capacity 151 dozen/hour, with electric power and heat.
Mark V GP is a super-fast producer of well formed, high quality mini donuts. ‘GP’ models are specialized for extra speed, with conveyor bars that are closer together than standard Donut Robots.They also feature double 1-inch plungers, for 4 mini donuts per conveyor row. If you need to make minis AND standard donuts, then a standard Donut Robot® is the answer, with the mini donut option. The Mark V GP is compatible with The Mark V is compatible with Donut Robot® Mark V GP and Insider Ventless systems. There’s no easier, more dependable way to make mini donuts!
Type of donut
Mini donuts only
Plunger size, each plunger
1 inch (25.4 mm)
Up to 2 inch (51 mm)
1806 per hour (151dozen) @ 90 seconds frying time
All worldwide voltages, 1 or 3 phase, 6.9 – 9.0 KW
UL, CSA, NSF, CE
No standing over the fryer – the operator is free to bag and sell donuts, mix batter, and take care of other business. Donuts are dispensed to a Roto-Cooler for sugaring, icing or glazing. Customers and passers-by are fascinated by the Donut Robot®!
- Electronic temperature controller – holds correct temperature much better than old style thermostats.
- Automatic cake donut depositor, deposits 4 mini donuts per conveyor row.
- ‘Half-speed’ switch can be activated, to deposit only 1 donut per conveyor row.
- Double mini plunger, 1 inch (25.4 mm) diameter.
- Conveyor bars guide donuts in rows 3 inches apart (76 mm).
- Hopper holds 10 lbs (4.5 kg) batter, volume = 10 quart (9.5 liter).
- Depositor can be adjusted for smaller or larger donuts.
- Adjustable frying time from 60 to 300 seconds.
- Normally requires a ventilation and fire suppression hood indoors – unless used