Quickly applies icing to an entire screen or pan of 24 donuts.
The HI18F high production icer comes into its own when you are icing a lot of donuts! A screen full of donuts takes less than a minute to load onto the icer, coat with icing, and place back on a rack. Because of its efficiency, the HI18F and larger HI24F are frequently used in large bakeries, where you can find 5 or more working together – one with vanilla icing, one with chocolate, another with strawberry, maple, etc.
- The icer replicates the upside down dipping motion of icing by hand, and with a little practice and care produces a clean finish.
- The icing is heated from underneath by a Heating Panel which transfers heat to the Icing Pan, which holds the icing.
- Heat is regulated by an electronic temperature controller.
- Temperature is measured by a temperature probe which is can be inserted anywhere.
- HI18F icer is compatible with Century Midsize C6-16 and C10-16 systems, and with Donut Robot® Mark VI.
Screens for HI18F
Part # SL200-0004 Glazing Screens 17 x 25 inch
Part # HI18-0001
Extra icing pan
Part # HI18-1300
Extra heating panel (120 Volt)
Part # HI18-1300-240CE
Extra heating panel (240 Volt)
Worldwide, 120 Volts or 208-240 Volts
UL, CSA, NSF, CE
Approximate capacity in regular use
120 dozen donuts/hour
Do I need extra Icing Pans?
An extra Icing Pan holds icing ready to slide into your HI18F icer. Saves time and saves effort.
When you have several icing flavors, extra Icing Pans save time and effort. When you are ready to switch from one icing flavor to another, you have a pan full of icing ready to slide into the icer. You don’t have to clean out the first icing flavor and fill with a second flavor, because it’s already done.
- We recommend one Icing Pan for each flavor icing.
- The icing can be pre-warmed so that you can use it right away. You can do that using an extra HI18 Heating Panel.
- Alternatively you can heat the Icing Pan with icing in a proofer or oven, but the Heating Panel is convenient because the proofer and oven are usually needed for other things.
- Part # HI18-0001 Extra Icing Pan for HI18F
Do I need an extra Heating Panel?
An extra Heating Panel is the simplest way to pre-warm icing ready for use in your HI18F Icer. Saves time and streamlines your workflow.
An extra Heating Panel pre-warms icing right in the Icing Pan, ready for quick changeover from one flavor to another in the Icer.
- It’s worth having one Icing Pan for each flavor icing. And you will want to preheat the icing before using it in the Icer. That’s where the extra Heating Panel comes in. The Heating Panel pre-warms the icing, so it’s ready right away.
- There are alternative ways to warm icing. You can put an Icing Pan with icing into a proofer or an oven to warm up, for instance. But the Heating Panel is a good solution, because the proofer or oven is probably needed for other things.
- You can store both Heating Panel and Icing Pan in the shelves right under your HI24F icer. Or you can put them anywhere the Heating Panel can be plugged in.
- Part # HI18-1300: Heating Panel for HI18F (120V)
Part # HI18-1300-240CE: Heating Panel for HI18F (240V)